Service animals are always welcome and must be accommodated.
Hilton Hotels welcome pets and has partnered with famed artist William Wegman and Crypton Fabrics to create a line of pet products including custom pet bedding, water bowls and placemats, which will be placed in the guestroom upon request.
Upon check-in, guests will also receive a travel tote, a "Pet Friendly Room" door hanger, and PSAA travel tips. Guests may check with the hotel’s Front Desk or Concierge Desk for information on special hotel services available for pet owners including local dog-walking routes and area pet services such as veterinarians, pet shops, groomers and kennels.
Maximum weight: 75 lbs
Number of pets allowed per room: Two
Fee: USD 75.00 Non-refundable
Services: We welcome service animals.
Guest traveling with pets will be required to sign a liability release form upon check-in, agreeing to comply with all of the guidelines of the hotel’s pet policy. The hotel’s pet policy will include the following at a minimum:
• Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in public areas
• Pets must stay out of all food and beverage areas
• Pet owners must be present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing the guestroom
• Pet owners must agree to ensure pets do not disrupt the “quiet enjoyment” of other guests due to excessive barking
• Pet owners must notify the Front Desk and use the "Pet Friendly Room" door hanger when leaving a pet unattended in a guestroom